– Heading up a top 150 UK PR agency for 15 consecutive years
– 30 years of working in strategic communications
– Director of Communications for AFDP Global
– Advises a wide collection of companies across all sectors.
– Currently advises Chairmen, CEOs and a number of high profile sports and media personalities.
– Headed communications for the Nelson Mandela Foundation’s 46664
– Served as Chief Executive of Bell Pottinger Public Relations
– Executive Director at The Office of the then Chief Rabbi, Lord Jakobovits.
– Active in the voluntary sector advising a host of representative, welfare and educational organisations.